View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
kaponosmommy
Yorkie Talker

Default i miss my mommy (please help me find our lil' man!!!)

about 3 weeks ago i posted this posting on YT, we still haven't heard from anyone about out little guy, kapono. if anyone who lives in southern california, the la/south bay area (carson, torrance, wilmington, gardena, etc) could you please help me. i really miss the little guy!! on august 29th, he turned 5 months...

posted on 8/13/07:
hi everyone. im new to YT. yesterday, between the hours of 830am-4pm my house was broken into. my roommates and i were all at work (usually im home b/c im a teacher and i am still on summer break, but this week i have training, which i cancelled) when this incident happened. there was no force of entry, but we finally realized they went through the bathroom window on the 1st floor. when i came home from my training yesterday afternoon, i was calling for him at the front door, but heard no cry. went through my front door, which was already unlocked, yelled out his name, and still... nothing. went to the second floor, all rooms were wide open, and rooms turned upside down and kapono was no where to be found.

please, if anyone has any questions or know abouts of where my lil man is, i would greatly appreciate it. he is only 4 months old and is still a puppy. the vet last weighed him at 2.4lbs, with black (all over) and gold (mostly on the leg areas and face). he was last seen in my house in carson, ca. my contact information is 714.292.9489 or ericanbrian@gmail.

A $1,500 REWARD WILL BE GIVEN!!!

please and thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
i miss my mommy (please help me find our lil' man!!!)-kapono-nerissa.jpg  
kaponosmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!