Thread: Emma's Montage
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 08:45 PM   #10
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcerella02 View Post
SUZY I LOVE IT!!!! oh that was SO great... my favorite were the one where she has her arm over millie, the one where she is wet and the one of her in her party dress next to the Martini glass AH so cute!!! and HOW CUTE is her one ear up one ear down. i've never notcied that before right now!! such a great job!!!! cant wait to see Milli's and how nice to do one of your wedding and honey moon!! i want to see that one too!!!
Thanks! I too LOVE the one of her with her arm around Milli! Her party dress with the martini glass was New Year's eve this past year. She wore her glam girl dress, and ate treats out of her own martini glass at midnight. I didn't want her to be left out!

Yes, she has one UP ear and one down ear, and I LOVE her that way. It just fits her personality to a T. Her breeder had her ears taped when we picked her up, but we decided to take our chances, and though she's not exactly "perfect" per the yorkie standard since the one ear is down, I think she's absolutely perfect for being Emma!

I'll let you know when I get the other montages done...
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!