View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 04:54 PM   #145
IluvLucy
Lovin' Lucy & Rebel
Donating Member

Bingo!!

I've been reading this post since the very first and I couldn't agree with you more. I've been watching the updates and have expected at any moment a report about a vet visit.

You stated at one point that you would sell your car---well, it sounds like it's time. It's cruel to let that baby suffer another MINUTE!

I can't check for updates anymore on this thread. I am so frustrated that this little baby hasn't been treated, YET! It's breaking my heart to think about what she's going thru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieShadow View Post
You posted this thread on sep 1st Thats a week this baby has been suffering and who knows when it all started. Im sorry but this thread is starting to get me very upset. That baby is suffering how much more do you think her little body can take? I know how being with out money is, Im broke too, But you can not leave her lay in pain everyday like this and just post how much suffering she is going through. Its making me ill thinking about this poor baby. Do whats right and get her some help Please. My credit card is maxed out but you do what you have to you dont let them suffer like that. you say you cant put her to slepp because it took so long to save up for her and you would be able to get another one, who cares about getting another one at this point. YOu can not leave her to suffer like that.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!