View Single Post
Old 09-07-2007, 02:59 PM   #142
mistyinca
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassytooyou View Post
take her in post date a check stop payment they will ..im sorry i just pissed no vet will help. even with a down payment, where are you, and what do we need to get her help?
Just a little info about checks. Post-dating is not something any bank will recognize. If you take in a check today that has a date of 10/7/07 on it, a bank will cash it anyway. A check is a written contract between the person who wrote the check, and the payee, and the bank doesn't get involved in it except to pay on the demand of the draft.

Also, most vets these days process checks electronically, which means that they actually debit your account just like a debit card with your bank number on your check. They do this because many people cannot afford these expensive services, and check bouncing happens a lot. I'm not justifying the fact that the vets won't help, I'm just explaining how it works.

I hope you can get some help for your precious baby. I think you ought to try the credit card suggestion someone posted. Please keep us updated.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!