View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
alinochka
Yorkie Talker

Default The Milk Conspiracy

This is my experience with giving milk to dogs, this is only information for you guys, it is up to you what you feed to your dog. With all that said, here is my story:
In russia most ppl give dogs milk, so i was pretty surprised when I heard that here it is considered a bad thing. I can tell you that russian dogs live 20+ years as did my old dog. He consumed milk daily and lived until 22 human years. I also have never heard of dogs getting arthritus in russia and I think the lack of milk and arthritus are closely related to each other. I have also NEVER had my dog get sick from milk, and he received it regularly (3 to 4 times a week) over the years. I also think the vets don't know much bc they are taught by other vets who were taught by other vets and so on. However whenever I go to the vets they always try to sell me stuff. Also it is important to note that in russia we didn't feed our dogs "dogfood", but instead actual chicken, meats and so on. I think that Vet business is first of all a business, and they are in the business of making money. BIG MONEY.
And arthritus to them means big money. This is just my opinion. It's up to you what you give or not give to your dog. I just wanted to post my experience with milk and see what you guys think.
alinochka is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!