View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 07:15 AM   #12
China
Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 049

My goodness already so many replies, thanks all I am sure I will love it here and I am already busy reading topics and all the threads. Already feel like I have learned a thing or 2.

I live in the Lake Jackson area only about 5 miles from the Gulf, I am close enough to feel the tradewinds and taste the salt on a windy day. I love living here but the heat is pretty stifling at times as it is for most of us this year. We fish and spend some time on the Beach but it has been so rainy and so much fresh water and trash coming in from the rivers we haven't been fishing much this year. I hope the fall will be better and we can get some nice specks, reds and flounder.
I also love to sew and garden and that pretty rounds out what I can take care of along with a job, house, husband, grandkids, and the pups.
I am off right now recovering from Carpal Tunnel surgery and will go back to work on Monday so I will only be able to post at night, but I will keep up with you all here. I am still learning how to post and maneuver around the site so please bear with me as I stumble around.
Thanks again for the warm welcome
China is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!