Thread: did a good deed
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
ssguzzy828
YT 500 Club Member

Default did a good deed

I took the kids thru the mcdonalds drive thru tonight and as i was paying at the first window i noticed a beautiful ****zu run right in front of the car in front of me at the next window. I beeped and screamed "hold on theres a dog right in front of your van" So i jump outta my car and calle dthe dog to me and she comes right to me. Well heres where my story gets aggravating . I told the girl at mcdonalds if anyone comes looking for her tell them i am taking her to the shelter. So i decide to first go up and down the block behind the mcdonalds to see if someone is looking for her. A lady tells me where the dog belongs and i go and knock on the door. It took the women 5 minutes to try and open the door so im thinking its an old lady. Nope the girl was in her 30s and was so freakin high and drunk that she couldnt even stand. I tell her the dog was almost run over and shes says" bad dog" and doesnt even say tank you!!!!!!!
So the nieghbor tells me thats how this couple is all the time and that they also have a 10 yr old kid. So now im really pissed, so i called non emergency to tell them my concern for the 10 yr old. Now this is where i get really hot they say"well mam its in thier home people can do what they want in their home" i was like excuse me what about the 10 yr old? they said did you see the 10 yr old so i come back with no but it sure the hell isint the way a 10 yr should grow up!!! and hung up !!!!!!! so theres my sorta good deed for the day but unfortunately it wasnt the happy ending i would have liked. I hope i see that dog again and this time im keeping it!!!!
ssguzzy828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!