View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 07:38 PM   #2
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winstin07 View Post
Ok, I need help. PLEASE. I am sure others have asked this but I am new to this.
I am so nervous about sending my boy to the groomer. My golden has done ok where we go, but I am so protective of Winstin. I actually have never met the people who do the grooming. It's a groomer, vet and a boarding place all in one. However, I use a sister place to them as my vet. How do you know who to let groom them??? We do have a mobile place that comes right to your home and you do not leave them for the day. I just want my Boy safe and happy. Can anyone help put my protective self at ease.
I use my combo vet/grooming place too. That way, I know that if something were to happen, at least the vet is right there to help if necessary. I would also get references from other people that have taken their dogs there before you leave your yorkie off for a haircut. You should also ask to see pictures of other yorkies and toy dogs to see how they cut long hair and the hair of toy dogs. Also, make sure your groomer talks with you before they start cutting, and they can help determine which kind of cut is right for your dog, and answer any questions you might have. Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!