View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
sims822257
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Murphy and Mia's vacation pictures

Hello everyone....My mommy and daddy took us on the most wonderful vacation ever this past Labor Day weekend and we wanted to share our pictures with you all.

We went to beautiful Sanibel and Captiva Island on the West Coast of Florida!

It was so nice because the hotel we stayed at was pet friendly hotel and everyone LOVED us there. Every single hotel guest had pets as well so it was like one big doggie party the entire time - it was so great. Of course we were the friendliest and cutest; at least that is what mommy says!!

We even liked the beach....well Miss Mia liked it most and I, Murphy liked just sniffing all the new smells the beach had to offer. Occasionally I would try to eat a shell but mommy did not think that was such a good idea (such a party pooper). We even got to go for a ride in the most awesome 4 seated bike ever - it was so much fun - mommy and daddy and my Aunt Cathleen look like total dorks but mommy said it was our vacation so it was all good.

The last night mommy and daddy even treated us to Filet - we are so spoiled and we just love it.

Please bare with us while we show you all our pictures. There are quite a few so we will post them as fast as possible.

As far as our rating for Sanibel and Captiva Island - we give it 8 paws up. You should definitely visit the island if you have a chance and are looking for pet friendly areas.
Attached Thumbnails
Murphy and Mia's vacation pictures-p8310008.jpg   Murphy and Mia's vacation pictures-p8310012.jpg   Murphy and Mia's vacation pictures-p8310013.jpg   Murphy and Mia's vacation pictures-p8310014.jpg  

Murphy WUVS his girlfriend Trixie
sims822257 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!