View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM   #30
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassypup View Post
Wow, this is such an interesting thread....just learning about raw diet. It's hard to find something suitable for Zoe since she is highly allergic to so many every day foods (had a recent blood test to figure out the root of her itchiness)....do you guys know of any raw diet that doesn't contain carrots (most all do except the honest kitchen) or peas? She has a list of like 30 veggies she is allergic to.
As I said before, Kalina devours the Primal premade raw as if she is starving. She likes the lamb, which has organic carrots. However, the Pheasant doesn't have carrots OR peas. Here are the ingredients.
Pheasant, Pheasant Necks, Pheasant Hearts, Pheasant Livers, Organic Celery, Organic Mustard Greens, Organic Squash, Sunflower Sprouts, Organic Cranberries, Blueberries, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Almonds, Organic Cilantro, Organic Ginger, Organic Coconut Oil, Sardine Oil, Organic Alfalfa, Spirulina, Organic Rosemary, Mixed Tocopherols (Source of Vitamin E), Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract.

I didn't check out the venison or other varities.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!