View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM   #11
Txgurl06
RIP Skoshi! Love You
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyPrinceKobi View Post
Goodness gracious, Des....seems like you're always "reinventing the wheel". It must be difficult to come up with new and interesting ideas, but you always make them sooooo beautifully!! I really like the idea of the towels...something totally different! And of course, the vests are perfect because everyone needs to know our little furbutts' names...hehe

One suggestion....I don't know if anyone else would agree...but I was thinking that the "T" and "Tiger" should maybe differ in color more so it would be easier to read both ??? Or maybe it wouldn't be bad at all...guess I'd just have to see it. Also, maybe that is not possible with monogramming to have two diff. colors. You asked for honest, so I thought I'd put my 2 cents in....??? You can take it for what it's worth...not much lol

Very cute stuff though, really, Des! Can't wait to see it all on your Web site!!!!

this was the first thing that popped in my head when i seen the stacking. Would it look better to use 2 diff colors so the letters didnt blend in.
Txgurl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!