View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 03:30 PM   #1
KristiC
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Hey Everyone I am back

Hello everyone its been a while scince I had been on her I have had the worst of luck.First I just got a male Yorkie witch cost me 800.00 and these people said it was show quilty and was going to be around 2 to 2 1/2 pounds full grown.Well i said bring it over and I will look at him Well I paid for him and they said I had until Tomorrow to take it to the vet I took him today and he had the worst overbit she had ever seen! I was so mad at the people I looked at everything else on him besides that my girls was going nuts and plus I had until tom. so I said ok now they gave me my 800.00 back but would not give me my 42.00 for getting its papers and pedigree what makes me so mad was these breeders knew he had this because he said I look this dog out before bring him to you and to fing out the male had some of my girls bloodlines with the same names on there and him and his wife said it would be fine to breed them anyways I am so MAD I spent all of time I had to research Breeding and these backhard breeders come along anf tell me that I have been crying all day.SO be carful and their so called names are Matt and Brenda from Southern Star Kennels in Tennessee watch out because they will sell you a messed up Yorkie I have picture I will put on here to so you how bad. And of please visit my new website ! Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Hey Everyone I am back-mvc-901s.jpg  
KristiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!