View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #5
Saragp
YT Addict

I was there on Saturday! What fun! Usually my Flyball team particpates in the Flyball competition; but this year we decided to skip it so we could enjoy the other activities. My friend's dogs particpated in the Dock Dogs Diving competition. Now that's a fun one to watch. They also did the lure course with obstacles and the novice Disc, aka frisbee, fetch and throw. We had a blast yesterday and the shopping was great. I really had to show some control and not buy anything since I spent tons at the Pet Expo @ Pomona.

I should have asked if there was anyone on here going; we could have introduces ourselves!

The Wags to Wishes is a fundraiser in conjunction with the Make a Wish foundation for pediatric cancer patients. If memory serves, the coordinator of Wags is also an employee/coordinator for Make a Wish. The entire 3 day event all goes to charity.

And to answer someone's question regarding the water.... The event is held at the Del Mar Horsepark, so most of the grounds are dirt! So all the dogs get in and out with mud on their paws. You should see the Dock Diving pool by day 3!! One big mud bath.
Saragp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!