View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 04:19 PM   #1
SoCalyorkiLvr
BANNED!

Default Wags for Wishes!!

Well, we went back to the Wags for Wishes Charity Dog Show today and we had soo much fun! We were there four 4 hours and I left the suncreen in the car so I am sunburned badly but it was worth it.

I took some pictures of Vendors Village this time. We saw all sorts of dogs and I found out the proper, politically correct term for a "mutt" or mixed breed is an "All American". That is so much nicer I think. These dogs are all welcome to participate in the events at this show like Dock Jumping, Lure Course, Agility Course, Flyball, Frisbee, etc. It was so much fun to see all of the breeds and there were lots of yorkies too. I had my Standard Poodle and my westie too. We waited in line for 45 minutes for my westie to do the lure course. Here is the link to the video for that. When you hear me say "that's not fair"...it's because they started the lure and then stopped it right in front of her while they were waiting for the last dog to leave the course. It was sucha tease and she was going nuts!! She had a blast!

http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?use...710&imageNum=0

After that we took her to the doggie pool to cool off!
Attached Thumbnails
Wags for Wishes!!-wags-wishes-001.jpg   Wags for Wishes!!-wags-wishes-002.jpg   Wags for Wishes!!-wags-wishes-003.jpg   Wags for Wishes!!-wags-wishes-017.jpg   Wags for Wishes!!-wags-wishes-010.jpg  

SoCalyorkiLvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!