View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #3
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4CA View Post
I can't begin to tell you what a wonderful person Debbie is, but I will try. Not only is she a great breeder but she is a wonderful caring person. It was just as important to her to find the right family, as it was for us to find the 'perfect puppy'.

I saw Debbie(Tigger36792) here on YT. When my husband and I were trying to find out information about another 'supposed' breeder in our area. I sent her an email asking if her male puppy was still available. To my surprise he was! She invited us over to see the puppies. From the moment we met Debbie we knew we had finally found a great breeder. We spent quite awhile talking about the Yorkie breed. We have never owned a yorkie before and she was a great source of information for us. She showed us her current litter of 3, they were so cute and so well taken care of. She also showed us the mother and father of the puppies. I loved the fact that she had both parents!

It is very obvious that Debbie's puppies are being raised with lots of love...right in the middle of her living room!!

Debbie's website is: www.dngpresleyyorkies.com
Thank you so much for a wonderful review. It makes me so happy to hear how well he is adjusting, I made it a point to have his transition as stress free as possible. Breeding happy healthy puppies is what I will strive for with each litter and I'm so glad you gave him a wonderful loving home to call his own. I look foward to seeing pictures as he grows up.

I want you to know that your welcome to call me anytime you have a question. He may be your boy now, but he will always have a place in our hearts too!!

Ty again!!
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!