View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 12:35 PM   #13
Yorkie_GirL
Oreo,Ginger&Cloey Owned
Donating Member

Sorry i didn't respond sooner to this thread, was looking at a potential house my bf and i might buy..

but! i was planning for them to have babies.. like wayyy before i found YT and when i first got Oreo..

This was when I didn't know anything about.. Pet stores, puppymills, different types of breeders, i didn't even know what in the world AKC stood for.. I just didn't expect Ginger to go into heat so fast and for them to get stuck so soon.. Although i've always put money aside for this when it did happen, i'm ready for whatever they throw at me

But i had told myself.. that Oreo would have one litter before he was going under the knife .. and hopefully Ginger will produce beautiful puppies that i probably will end up keeping to myself lol.. i can't ever have enough doggies!!! So for sure the puppies will be in good hands

I forgot to mention.. i too was suprised that his package wasn't damaged! because when i found him and her stuck together.. they were on the floor butt to butt.. (so his weenie was twisted ) lol.. but still he's okay!
Yorkie_GirL is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!