View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 AM   #5
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Thanks for your replys.
She has had a split heat a few times before. I knew the first time because I took her in to have her checked at the vets, he did a swab and said she was in heat, Then 3 months later she came in heat again and so I took her back to the vets, Because I had never heard of split heats before that and he had told me yes shes in heat again, and did a swab on her again. So shes done it a few time.
Mickey had had surgery months before the heat in July so I tried to keep them aprat. But this time I was not thinking about her split heat and when I noticed he was on her. They didnt tie, but while out side for potty he got her again today and they was tied for just a sec. So Ill mark the calender just in case. as soon as I saw them together I aproched them. but he was allready climbing off and turned.But when Minnie saw me coming over to them ( I was going to hold them so she wouldnt run and hurt the male) But she moved and they came apart. so I dont know if thats concidered a tie or not. I had an offer from Mickeys breeder to breed one of her Ch males with Minnie if I wanted too, Mickey has Ch in his background too. But the breeder didnt know if he would be able to DTD sense he had had surgery. But I had told her at one time I wanted to use Mickey if I breed them, but then had decided to prob just get them both fixed. So now Im here not knowing if the tie worked , so Ill just give it time and wait.
Minnie is a little over 5 lbs and Mickey is 4 lbs They both just turned 3 years old.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!