View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 08:00 AM   #5
sheilas-cottage
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I have in the pass found my neighbour in

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK View Post
I think your neighbor is deliberatel antagonizing the dog.

Many years ago we had a Chow that would bark at one neighbor all the time. Finally another neighbor told us that the guy would sit out there and make noises to get the dog barking.

I think a privacy fence would be an excellent idea. Good fences make good neighbors.

I also will bring mine in if they bark, and we live on an acreage. But the barking bugs me so I don't let them bark. It is annoying to everyone.
my backyard and my dog goes balistic the neighbour says he wants Toto to get use to him. Or he hangs over the fence and bugs him, then has the nerve to tell me that the dog needs training. This dog doesn't bark at him if I am there and he will quit barking if I say stop. We don't leave Toto outside any longer than he has to so I can't see what the problem would be if this a$$ would just leave him alone. To to comes when called ,stops. comes when called lays down. How much more can I ask of this pet? I like my neighbour and we have been good friends up until now. We're not fighting over the dog .
sheilas-cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!