View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 08:13 AM   #3
Chelsie1978

I am still dealing with the exact same problem 7 months after getting my second yorkie I got Lady when she was 7 weeks old and from the very start she was amazing..she was SO good and started going on her pads 100% from about 12 weeks old.We had no problems with her after that time,infact,we only had one pad layed down in the whole of the house and no matter where she was,she would run to use it
When she was 7 months old,we got Jessie,and from day 1 Lady stopped using her pads! Infact,she likes to pee and poop at our feet now Jess got used to her pads straight away and was fine,but 7 months later Lady just pee´s everywhere and anywhere..its SO frustrating because she KNOWS where she has to pee,but she just refuses.
We have tried EVERYTHING! We have crated her,we have laid out more pads,we have gated her..you name it,we´ve tried it,but its no use...unless we actually put her on the pad and sit there with her,she will not use them at all.She know she is doing wrong because after she pee´s,she hides,so I have no idea why she is still doing it.Also she will ONLY poop at our feet,she waits until we are sitting down and then she poops right under our feet Im getting realy stressed about this because she is 14 months old and was once house trained! I dont know what we will end up doing about this..but beleive me,Im getting very tired of cleaning poop and pee and bleaching down my couch and sheets every five minutes,especially after a year!!
All I can do is wish you luck with your sitaution because believe me,its NOT easy and could last a while If you ever fugure it out..let me know
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!