View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #8
tiggerr36792
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof4CA View Post
Leo got to come home on Thursday. I can not tell you how excited I was to finally go and bring him home. After all our waiting and planning he was finally coming home.

We adopted a male yorkie from Debbie (Tigger36792). At the time that we put a deposit on Leo, he was only 5 weeks old. Originally, Leo was not suppose to come home until he was 10 weeks. But, Debbie decided that he was doing good and could come home at 9 weeks.

I decided not to tell my kids that he might come home early. Just incase he didn't get to come home. While the kids were at school, my DH and I went and got Leo. When the kids came home from school he was in his bed (crate). At first nobody noticed him. Then he whimpered and all the kids ran over to his bed. They were all so shocked... it was such a great surprise!

That tongue picture sure is the cutest!!

I'm so glad to see and hear how well his first few days in his new home are going. I just knew your home was a perfect match for him. Potty training is going well and I know he will be so loved by your whole family. Ty for giving him such a wonderful new home!!!
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!