View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:56 PM   #10
coroth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

When my first dog (a pom-a-poo) started to get very sickly and old, we got a new puppy hoping it would take away SOME of the pain when our first died. The vet told us that we only had around 6 months with our first dog when we got Beau. Right when we brought Beau home, Roscoe, our first dog started to play with him, and they sleep in one bed instead of their own seperately. When Roscoe had his monthly check-up, the vet said that he was totally healthy again. His blood pressure was down, his heart was beating normally, and he has lost weight. Instead of the 6 months we had at first, Roscoe lived another 4 years, and I give the credit to Beau. Beau gave Roscoe a reason to live. After Roscoe died, Beau was in a depression and wouldn't eat or drink for around 3 days...he missed his big brother. Beau is acting normally now, but it took him around a year to become his old self again.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that two dogs will bond just like two children. They may fight sometimes but they will complete each other. I say GO FOR IT!!!
coroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!