View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
sheilas-cottage
Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry I really need an opinion

I live in a backsplit and my neighbour lives in a corner lot in a side split. Ok here's the problem. His back yard which is only about 4deep looks on my side yard. For some reason my Yorkie Toto dislikes this man and will bark at him for hours if I would let him. He sets on his stoop to smoke a ciggy and Toto goes mad. He's a good dog except for this problem. There is a chain link fence around our back yard. All I have to say to Totie is BE QUITE and he is. This bugger wants me to put a muzzle on him. My DH thinks we should to keep the peace and I think I should tie the pair of them up and drop them into the harbour. I say no d....m way. And where would you get a muzzle for such a little snout as if I would. Gee men are ........I think I will put up a 8' wood fence and see how he likes looking at that. I needed that, to blow off some steam.

What do you all think?

We have live side by side for 18 years and he has always been a good neighbour and so have we . I even saved his life last year. But when the last people lived in this house and had a Westie he poured hot water on him when he barked.
sheilas-cottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!