View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 04:34 AM   #15
CollegeCutieUSF
Mom to Biggie & Capone
Donating Member

I just started working full time again, so where before I was home most afternoons, I would take him for walks and play with him. But now that I work, he's alone from 7 or 8 (depending on when my bf and I leave) until around 5:30 when I get home. The first day he peed in the hallway, but it was a fresh pee, so I think he just got excited when I came home. But Iworked all this week and that was his only accident! He was really hyper when I got home, so thefirst thing I do is take him for a walk and then I play with him fora bit. He doesn't seem to be bothered that I work all day... but he sure does get happy to see me when I come home!

PS: I don't think I could ever trust a dog walker... they come into your home.. it's human nature to be curious alone in someone elses house. What if they copy your key? What if they forget to lock the door? What if they leave something on? What if they walk the dog and the leash is on loose? All these things would freak me out all day! Even when I'm gone and my bf or my mom is watching te dog, I call them 5 times a day just to check on him! lol
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!