Thread: We Did It!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
HallTx1203
Donating YT Addict

Default We Did It!!!

We drove to DFW today and picked up Brody's twin brother. I could not get over how much bigger he is than Brody. However, he is so sweet and affectionate. When we got Brody, the brother was only a 1/4lb bigger. Now he is prob 3/4 to 1 lb bigger...But sooo sweet....We were going to name him Brady but he looks like a Benny.....So Benny he is.....

The trip home was a riot.....We had to take our granddaughter, Brooklyn with us. She is 9 months....She cried almost the whole way home....Wanted out of her carseat...Benny threw up in my lap 6 differ times....I kept thinking this would be the last time that there was not anything left in him....But he surprised me again and again....We also picked up my stepson while we were in DFW....He complained the whole way...That the baby wouldn't hush and the dog was making the truck smell...lol...So we had a great trip home...Oh yeah, There was a wreck on the hwy and we sat for 50 minutes....literally did not move....

Made it home finally...Got Brody out and showed him Benny....THey both went nuts. It was soooo sweet....They wrestled and played and wrestled some more....Gave Benny some Nutrical just in case....They are fast asleep in the same crate snuggled up against each other....It is so cute....It was funny, we did not tell Brandon that the pup was Benny. He thought it was Brody....So when we got home and I let Brody out, He totally freaked and got almost as excited as the pups...Was really fun...

Since it is so late, I will post pics tomorrow...

Thank you soooo much Lisa Todd....If it was not for you, I would not have my boys....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!