View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblPopElectrc View Post
I'm not sure! I guess he was just having a bad day. Although the last couple of times I have been there he has been the SAME way.

Needless to say, I will soon be finding another vet.

Anyway, I don't think it's inflammed.. it's been so long now (two weeks) and it's very tiny. I'm not sure why I can feel it.. I have a kitten (who was microchipped before I adopted her) and I could never feel hers.

I hope it eventually "goes in" more or whatever it does to where I can't feel it. Honestly, I'm very OCD and it kind of stresses me out that Brooklyn's in positioned more to the left and not perfectly centered on the back on his neck.

If he's consistently rude, I'd find a new vet too. The top reason for people changing vets is that they felt like their vet didn't care about them and basically didn't communicate well with them. So far as feeling the chip - some animals you can feel it in and some you can't. I can feel Lacy's if I find the right spot, and I have felt my cat's chip before too. It's just hard to find it but once I find the right spot, I can feel it. So it's normal to be able to feel it since it's just right underneath the skin.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!