View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #5
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha View Post
Ok here is the problem I went back to work a month ago and every single day I would go home during lunch to spend half an hour with Royce then I would rush back to work ( it's really exhausting ) in the meantime I was looking for a reliable dog walker and my friend referred me one who is well known in my neighborhood and is excellent ...yesterday I was discussing dog walkers with a neighbor I found out that the dog walker that I contacted who was described to me as trustworthy and excellent hires other people mostly students when she does't have time to walk the dogs herself ( I learned this from someone else the dog walker in question never told me about it ) and now I feel that I can't trust anyone to walk my dog...the thing is that for a couple of months I will be working from anothor office and I wont be able to go home during lunch time ...that means Royce will be alone from 8 AM till about 4:30 PM ....Do you think thats too much for him ? should I let my fear go and allow someone else to walk my dog ...Or let him stay alone ?
If you crate him i think it's too much but if you don't i dont think it's that bad. Having a dog walker will be a plus though. I go to school 3 x a week and 2x a week i leave really early, like at 7 am and get back late like at 7 pm. The other day i only have one class but the days i get back late my mom gets here before me and will be with the pups, i leave the girls together in my room so they have plenty of room to run around and play. I also leave some toys out and a window open or the air on automatic so they are not hot. If you leave him to run around free in a room i think he will be fine.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!