View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 04:29 PM   #4
scrappysmom
Mommy's Baby Doo
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Some people make me so mad

In today's paper in Des Moines there is a story about police answering a domestic abuse call (seems some guy's old girlfriend was attacking his new girlfriend - lovely folks) and when the police get there they find an emaciated golden retriever in the house

“that was severely emaciated,” a police report states.

The boyfriend, Eric Konchalski, said the dog had been diagnosed with cancer at a south Des Moines clinic. The ex-girlfriend, whose name was not made public in a police report, told one of the officers that the pet had never been seen by a veterinarian.

Police checked with the vet center, who said the dog had last been seen in March, but HAD NOT been diagnosed with cancer and hadn’t been seen since.

“The skinny golden retriever was impounded on suspicion of animal neglect,” the report says, and Konchalski was issued two citations for pet licensing violations.

WHAT AN IDIOT - STARVES HIS DOG & THEN LIES TO POLICE & SAYS THE DOG HAS CANCER!!

The law won't be deep enough to give this guy what he deserves.

Thank God the police didn't believe the idiot & checked with the vet.

Praying this dog can be saved & can be placed in a loving home. Makes me so mad because I know several people, including my brother who lives in Atlanta, GA., that have beautiful more-than well-fed golden retrievers
Wow, I must have missed that in todays paper.What section was that in?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!