View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 06:47 AM   #1
Sookie
My Four Sweet Babies
Donating Member

Cry I had my daily dose of Depression!

On my way to work today I stopped at PetsPlus to see if they have the raw frozen food that Kalina loves so much. I've never been there before, I thought it was a PetCo or PetSmart type place.

THEY SELL PUPPIES!!! I saw a little Yorkie that was on a mat and the holes in the mat (see Cavalier picture) were big enough that he couldn't walk without his feet getting stuck with each step. He looked healthy, his pic is attached, but it was so pathetic. He was trying to play with me thru the glass.

They also had this little Cavalier, and he was just adorable. I noticed that he was born the same time as Kalina, who will be 5 months tomorrow. So, here's my Kalina with about a zillion toys and heaven only knows how many admirers vying for her attention, who went from her breeder's loving arms to my welcoming arms, and this little guy who has spent 5 months in a cage!! OMG, heartbreaking. He looked at me with those big eyes and I just couldn't handle it. I had to leave. Of course I never would buy even a can of food from that place. The Yorkie came from a puppymill from Amish country in PA and the Cavalier came from a puppymill from Amish country in OHIO. He has been reduced for quick sale to $899! I wonder what happens to him if no one buys him??? The Yorkie was $3,000. Here are their pics.
Attached Thumbnails
I had my daily dose of Depression!-petshopyorkie.jpg   I had my daily dose of Depression!-cavalier.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!