View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:32 AM   #1
yorkiegirl83
Love My Furbabies!
Donating Member

Default Diaherria/Yellow Mucus

This is actually about my lhasa Tallulah, so if it isn't ok to post this please move or delete it. I just don't know where else to go for help and figured this is the best place to ask.

DH is in the ER with a toothache and I am here with the pups and Tallulah is having really really watery stools and keeps trying to relieve herself (squatting with only water dripping out). There is also a slimy yellow mucus coating the poo, it's really foul smelling.

Yesterday morning she shredded a potty pad. We found out she must have ingested some because she threw up once in the morning and there were bits of it. I immediately called the vet and they said to keep monitoring her and if she continues to throw up, to call.

She didn't throw up again, but the wet stool has been all day long, and now she really looks as if something is upsetting her tummy but trying to poop with nothing but water coming out.

My vet opens at 9 am, but I'm really worried. Should I take her to the ER vet? Otherwise she seems fine.. she's had treats today, eaten her food, played, ect.
yorkiegirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!