View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:28 PM   #9
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

My parents, sister, and granddaddy don't really understand Lacy being like a child to me but they do know I love her very much. I don't like to leave Lacy at home for more than 5 hours (and I don't like leaving her that long but I'm in class for 4 hours at a time in the afternoons). I try to take her with me everywhere I can and won't go do things some times because I want to be with her. I've only been on one vacation without her and worried about her the whole time. Some people can't understand the love we have for our dogs because they've never felt it - and it's hard for us to understand why they don't love dogs like we do. I would never let anyone make me feel bad about loving my dog and treating her like I do - everyone is "wierd" to someone because everyone is different. So I've learned that I just can't really care what others think about me because some will agree with me and think I'm "normal" and some will disagree with me and think I'm "wierd". All I know is I'm happy with my life and that is all that matters
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!