View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxmurp3 View Post
Shrek is 3 years old. Last week his ears broke out toward the tips with a yellow crust. We tooks him to the Vet Friday and she gave us Otomax (antibiotic) and said to check back in a week to 10 days. He does not have and problems with the inner ear, just this crust at the tips. It does not seem to be getting better, but seems a little worse than last Friday. Could it be a food allergy? About the same time he came down with the ear thin, our pet store gave us a sample of an organic lamb and vegetable food. He only ate it once - and that was about a week ago Tuesday. We have given him Innova since he was a pup with the exception of this one sample. The funny part is that I am not seeing him scratch, Any ideas?
you are feeding a great food and if you have been for a while then i doubt it is the food.... Layla's ear tips are a bit crusty.. but she has always had dry skin so i think i've just attributed it to that.... do you give him vitamin E?? that is supposed to be GREAT for the skin... still waiting to see if it helps Layla AND i love the name Shrek!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!