View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:00 AM   #4
asganga66
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlmonroe View Post
This is what Jeanie does!!! Since I have had her, she looks like she LOVES something, then after a while she just turns her nose up at it and walks away............

Right now it seems to be working, with Royal Canin, a tiny bit of cheddar cheese, and this roll over food (comes in a tube, is all natural, and I just put little pieces of it amongst the dry kibble). Grant it, she eats mostly the roll and cheddar, and not the kibble much.......it's so frustrating.

I am thinking of changing her once again - and trying Canidae thist ime. I wanted to have that all along, I think from what I have read it's pretty good. The Orijen she devoured completely the first few times I gave it to her, then she could care less later.

Darn finicky yorkies hey!
I hate to add stuff to her kibble because I know she just picks out what she wants. I was adding some freshly grated Romano cheese on top but she isn't interested in that either anymore.

My neighbor's Shnauzer has been eating the same dry food for 10 years. I thought all dogs were like this. Oh well...........
asganga66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!