View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 08:28 AM   #11
tat2mommyg
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Money is SOMEWHAT of an issue here.
I bought my puppy last week for 1400.00 and another 200 was spent on food an supplies and a playpen for him.

I am so up in arms about everything with this situation. I am trying to NOT take him from the place so everything is under contract. I just hate for something horrible to happen and I am not covered.

I am supposed to call back between 2-3 they told me closer to 3 so they can be a little more informative bc they feel I am ANXIOUS. Doy who isnt when you have sick puppy after owning him for less than a week. As of now I cant say for SURE this is a hoax my gutt I do feel it is.
I am going to sit tight until 3pm and see if i can more information they said I can see him tonight at 930. I in NO WAY want to return my puppy ALSO NAMED BUDDY. I in NO WAY WOULD DREAM about taking another puppy from this store! At the very least. I would just have to let it go.
The situation I am in is THIS: I can run take my dog out and they are not permitted or obligated to release any testing to me or to the NEXT VET I bring him to since as of NOW Shake a PAW will be paying the bills FROM WHAT I GATHER. So if I take my puppy out and start from scratch I am responsible for EVERYTHING. I am not sure if it is a HOAX. So I have to sit tight for now. IF by tonight I am not convinced Buddy is getting better and that the Shake a PAw anyway is NOT picking up the bill i am taking my puppy to the "OTHER VET" that gave me the wonderful advice over the phone and is in no way related to Shake A Paw.

They said that he has bone like things in his colon.
I have no way to proof that he did not. See maybe I am to paranoid. BUT after doing a lot of networking going to the BBB, seeing the hundreds of complaints and finding out this Shake a Paw supports puppy mills, I have no choice but to be totally freaked out and paranoid and feel that this is just a revolving door you scratch my back I scratch yours. SOOOO in my mind I feel they are pushign the TABLE SCRAP thing or MUST HAVE GOT THE BONES someplace Even though i can take a lie detector test and say he was in my site and pass with flying colors about everything I am disagreeing with. I just feel they are having me tap my toes until the agreement w. puppy paws is not valid anymore. Also I have a feeling they maybe pushing this bone and again I am not SURE, I will find out later I think bc if they find something from ME and the dog in my possession that the dog got sick from ME I am responsible for the ENTIRE bill. So I have a feeling I dont know why again like I said I dont know for sure if I have to pay anything but I do feel that they are waiting forh im to poop and then tell me whatever came out and bc it happened in my care its for me to pay the vet bill.

If I do find this out tomorrow then I can ask for the X ray all the blood work all the information about the dog they MUST release me bc at this point Shake a Paw would not be responsible for the bill its my bill therefor my medical history so then I will take my dog pay nothing tell them I am going to ask for 2nd opinion and have to eat the bills on both ends.
I have to face it also I can not have a puppy go untreat, I will def not do that to my lil buddy, it is about m money but the same token I am a responsible adult and will forsure hold up my end of being a puppy owner I just am sad about a hoax about puppies and drs and vets.
I really hope this is not the case and i am just over reacting. Again, I just feel this way after reading all the horror stories about this place online.
tat2mommyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!