View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:00 PM   #10
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Lacy has been on a raw diet for over a year now and has done great on it. I feed her Nature's Variety raw medallions, and I alternate rabbit and venison everyday. She is 7.5lbs and she eats 4oz (4 medallions) per day -two in the morning and two in the evening. I also give her a glucosamine/chondroiton supplement for her luxating patellas in the morning and 1/4tsp of Juice Plus Enzyme supplement in the evening. Being on a raw diet, she really doesn't need the enzyme supplement but I figured it couldn't hurt. She usually get a few grain-free treats sometimes too. I will also occasionally (like a couple times a week) give her a tablespoon of Green Tripe made by Solid Gold (in a can), and I have given her raw chicken necks before.

You can go to www.naturesvariety.com to find out more info about their products, and there is a feeding chart as well.

I buy the 3lb bag of medallions (48 medallions). The rabbit is the most expensive of their foods and is close to $15 a bag. The venison is $12-something as is the lamb I think. The chicken/turkey is the cheapest at $10-something. There is also Organic chicken and beef but I can't remember how much those are.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!