View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #1
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Leg lifting help

Ok, I know he's a boy and I know he's not fixed so I know he will mark. This I understand, not a problem. My problem is that I can't seem to make any kind of belly band work.

I have tried making all kinds and he seems to pee even more when they are on. I was told if they were to tight it could stimulate him and make him pee so I made ver soft loose ones. They wouldn't keep him covered so I added elastic. They are soft, made out of t-shirt material and loose and cover well but still he wets them so much that I just took one off of him that had been on for less than an hour and it was so wet it was wet all the way around.

So now the problem of he smells of pee all the time.

I wondered if I bought one of those things that is supposed to attract them to pee on it and put it on a pad if he would use it instead of my furniture or might he still pee on it and everything else? Any thoughts or suggestions would be helpful.

We are getting ready to take him with us for the long weekend to visit family so I will need to keep him in these and at the rate he goes I will need to take about 60 of them just to get through the 4 days we'll be gone.

Anyone know of some great revelutionary belly band that doesn't look rediculas and doesn't stimulate them to pee! LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!