View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 01:47 PM   #14
stedmansmommy
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Donating Member

Awwwwww! Just by reading all of your posts, I can tell what a GREAT mom you are Even though your daughter threw a little tantrum (what child doesn't at one time or another, right?) she sounds absolutely precious and I am so glad that you got everything worked out and that she has calmed down.

Just be glad that she is only FOUR and is throwing TOYS (not that-that's good, but you know what I mean) - I have a 14 year old cousin (boy) who is, well....I can't even put into words how bad this child is to his mother, and he is STRONG...which is a very bad thing in her situation. BUT - it is his mothers fault. I won't get into details because I'm sure everyones jaws would just drop, he is BAD. I'll just say this - when he was 12 I had to personally call the cops on him.

Just be sure that you make them mind and correct them when they are YOUNG - so that they know you mean business....you certainly don't want things to get more and more out of control as time passes like my cousin.

It sounds like you are doing a WONDERFUL job though so I'm sure you have absolutely nothing to worry about

They have us wrapped around their little paws!

Last edited by stedmansmommy; 08-29-2007 at 01:49 PM.
stedmansmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!