View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 05:50 PM   #7
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Thanks for all the support you guys, YOu have no idea of how much I appreciate it. I had to come home for awhile and relax, I feel like I am wound tighter than a damn rubber band right now. I took up smoking again. I know its bad especially with my work out routine but its the only sanity I have right now. Preslee is enjoying the fact that I took up smoking again though cause she is having fun running around outside.

My gramma was responsive yesterday. My dad and I went to see her for awhile and I snuck Preslee in. I know bad me, but my gramma gets so much joy out of seeing preslee that I thought it would be good for her. She reponded very well to preslee and even had a little tear in her eye.

What happened with her is that she fell and broke her pelvis and a vertabrae in her lower back and they think she hit her head too because she has severe deminsia (spelling) My aunt and uncle rushed her to the hospital, and by the time she got there her condition kept deteriorating. The doctor say that she has too high of a level of CO2 in her lungs and they have her on a machine to take the CO2 out but it isn't working really well. She is in alot of pain so they have her on morphine. She isn't very coherant. Things aren't looking really well but I will keep ya'll posted.

Thanks again
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!