View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:01 AM   #13
PuppyLovinNurse
Chloe's Mommy!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillys_mom View Post
I was on birth control that made me mean. I'm not an agressive person by no means and this pill really scared me. I've never been able to find the right b/c pill so I'm just resorting to nothing. I'm married so I guess if something happens then it does. Anyways, I remember one time hubby and I were over at my parents house and we were watching tv. I was fine, giggling and everything. Then I ask hubby to cuddle me. Well while raising his arm to put it around me he elbowed me in the head, on accident. It made me go off. I just started going crazy. That is nothing like me! I'm a very gentle and shy person. I knew that day I wasn't going to take it anymore. I haven't done that since. Do you think it could be hormonal, some of the things?

BCP make me absolutely 100% nuts. Like a psycho monster from a movie. I had to stop taking them completely. I tried 3 different kinds & the patch within about 2 years with breaks in between each one.

Now I'm not on anything. I said the same as you, if it happens, it happens. We've been together 4 years...if he hasn't left me after the crap I've put him through so far, he's not going anywhere lol

We use condoms & all but they're not 100% as we all know...

PS I've been off completely for about 1 - 1 1/2 years now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!