View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 06:31 AM   #8
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

Just please know you aren't alone in situations like this. Depression also runs in my family and though I would say im not down 100% of the time, if something bad happens I'm down on myself for two days. I went twice this year for help. I was put on meds and they just made me nuts, but the same pill works great for my mom. Since my grandma was diagnosed with cancer I have become quite the hypocondriac (sp). I always THINK I'm sick and I always THINK something is gonna cause me to die. I hate it and I want it to go away! I wan't my life back! I'm no longer on meds for depression, I really don't feel depressed. Going to the dr's office and talking to them made me feel better. They gave me some great advice!

As far as the rent thing, I've been there too. February 2006 hubby and I moved into a rental house. It appeared to be alright and we were super excited to get out of our tiny apartment we use to rent and they allowed pets at this house. We had no working telephone line there, which we were never told. Couldn't get internet, which hubby needed for school. Hubby would call him and he would never call me back. So he would call off hours when they wouldn't expect us to call, 8 AM or 11 PM stuff like that. They said, yeah we will fix it, never did. About a month later we noticed mold all throughout the house. In the carpet, windows, and the walls. You name it and it was there. So I called back, and a month later still no phone, still had mold. I had about had enough of it. He was just taking our money and ripping us off. Hubby is much more forgiving than I am when it comes to stuff like this. So I called and he told me the same thing he told hubby and I was furious. I called a lawyer that same day. They told me to send him a certified letter, that way he couldn't say he didn't recieve it. So I did. I told him of all the problems, how long we tried to get the problem fixed, how inconvienient it was, and how there was going to be a lawsuit against him if he didn't fix it. Well lets just say he came in the next day. Hubby showed him all the mold and we were still grumbling about it. He stated if you want to we can break the contract. I jumped on that. So we got out of the lease and moved into a better rental. Well the landlord is better, the neighbors are crappy now. LOL

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!