Thread: This sucks!
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 04:50 AM   #6
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catrina View Post
yeah i totally can relate to your pain (i officially graduated this summer)... dont worry things will get less stressful once school starts and you get the hang of things.. it wont seem so bad!! just think about graduation (thats what keeps me motivated ) good luck and dont stress so much.. things will work itself out!
Thanks i feel better now! I was ticked off before cause i had just found out that i wasnt getting any financial aid, ecxcept $250 a semester when before i was getting almost $3000. I was just worried cause my mom and dad pay my school, but it is fine. They are paying it and also this class i signed up for that i don't even need is intensive writing and we have to read a book every week and i already hated the class cause i knew with bio, psychology and calculus and this other class i wont be able to do all that work, i already have enough but i was able to switch classes to this other one and the teacher seems soooo nice, and like she understands. She requires no tests and only 3 1-3 pg papers, ill be able to do that. whew

Last edited by mizzwanned; 08-29-2007 at 04:52 AM.
mizzwanned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!