View Single Post
Old 07-09-2005, 04:21 PM   #11
orinskye
YT 2000 Club Member

in my expeirience hospitals have never offered very good care...... my brother was in the hospital a while ago because he and his friend ran into abrick wall going 45 mph (his friend was drunk, and so was he..... friend was driving) anyways, they put the BOTH OF THEM IN THE SAME HOSPITAL ROOM, (when my dad went in there he wanted to kill the guy..... sharing a room was NOT a good idea) on top of this, they treated this guy (lets call him chris) like a KING (HES THE ONE THAT RAN INTO THE F*ING WALL and almost killed my brother!!!! ) so........ this guy chris gets treated like a king, and my brother is IGNORED, he had NO NURSE (My mother took track of everything they were giving him, they werent even sure hwo much of what they gave him!!!!... he ran out of IV fluids and it took them a whoel day to replace it) and then they said he couldnt go home untill he ate solid food (and they gave him a liquid lunch!!!!!) they wouldnt even give him solid food.... the whole thing was horrible, my mother yelled at the head nurse and threatened to sue the hospital for their lack of care (after they heard this we had people calling the house to apologize and also they practically DID the paperwork for victims assistance.....)......... i dunno.......... i hate hospitals , and like i said, this is only one esperience out of many
orinskye is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!