View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 07:35 PM   #75
YorkieTime07
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett View Post
Good post girl ! I feel so much better about posting now and will try to not be so shy.... Thank you ~

Actually - that IS a good post and I hope lots of people read it and dive in...though every day I see more and more new people - so I want to say up front ........ WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU ALL COMING FROM ??? I can't freaking keep up anymore !! Everyday there's like 2 thousand new members - is the WHOLE Country getting Yorkie Addicted ??

lol - just kidding !!

IF Someone is new and a bit overwhelmed - take a look at how big this site is....once you get a few posts it's not so overwhelming...and there is always ...and I mean ALWAYS someone who will answer you - it may not be the minute you post - but someone will reply. Lots of us look for the threads with the fewest replies first.. I know I do.
Hey Vette I want to know how you have all those postings!!! Are you one of the original members of this site?? I have always wanted to know so it seemed like a good time to ask given the amazement one feels when they see how many posts you have!!! And my goodness we can never catch up to you!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!