View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 06:47 PM   #1
Galatea
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love I Bought Gidget's Brother

Gidget is almost 5 months old. When I picked her out, she was 5 weeks old. I loved her brother, too, but had never had a puppy before and didn't know if I could handle another. They were a litter of two.

The breeder was very delayed in getting me the papers on Gidget. She called to say they had finally arrived and I asked her what had happened to Gidget's brother. She said she had taken a long vacation and never got around to selling him. I went to pick up the papers, and brought Gidget with me. He was still as sweet and loving and wonderful as before - just very big and very matted.

She sold him to me at a very reduced price to keep the pair together. I am so happy. He has such a calming influence on Gidget. She really needed a companion.

I am naming him Max.

Pictures later this weekend. It took almost 3 nights to comb out the mats and I didn't want to bathe hi and get him to a groomer until I had all the mats out. He is so gentle, never even flinches when I brushed him out. He is a total love bug. I almost thought of naming him Herbie after the Herbie the Love Bug series.
Galatea is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!