Thread: Sick puppy?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 03:04 AM   #2
ImCKN
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Ip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexx View Post
We have a 11 week old puppy named Odie. We have had him for 2 weeks now. When we got him he had kennel cough and some kind of intestinal parasite. He has been on medicine for a week and a half ad seemed to be getting a little bit better but tonight for some reason the little guy seems to be sick tonight. My kids gave him a few little pieces of the pot roast they had for dinner. He was fine until about an hour ago. He as thrown up a little bit of liquid 4 times now and he keeps gagging. It’s almost like he has the hiccups his whole body jumps hes still trying to play. And when he relaxes it goes away. I wake him up to make sure hes ok and it comes back. We are getting worried about the little guy. Anyone have any advice?
AaAAAW poor little thing!! What do you have him on for the kennel cough? What about the intestinal parasite? The table meat was probably was too hard on his little tummy, and that is why he is throwing up. I would discourage you and your children from feeding a puppy table scraps. I don't feed the dog table food just for this reason.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!