View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
chuey
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Busy girl!! :-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n View Post
i was oh s0o0o0o0o excited for my 1st day i couldn't sleep for the life of me....i end up sleeping @ 2am !! And i had to get up @ 4am to take my hubbie to work and i tried to go back to bed and i had to get up @ 7am to get my boiz ready for school and i also had to get ready as well.... i got there earlee 20 minutes too !!
i had to fill out alot of paperwork & work w/ HR on my time card since they don't use time cards or badges...but guess wat they use instead ??
It's s0o0o0o0o0o0o high tech !! They have a hand scanner that reads your fingerprints to clock you in and out !! You can't lose you hand now !!
i was alreadie picking up thing oh s0o0o0o0o0o quickly that they where very surprised that i was taking calls and handling all the mail working on letters for corporate all before lunch time !!
i also have an hour lunch and i onlee live 10 mins away that i'm able to go home for lunch and take out my babies to go potty and run around a bit & stretch out..... They were oh s0o0o0o0o excited to see Mommy since i never ever leave them !!
i was learning oh s0o0oo0o much...i was just like sponge !! Absorbing everything in !!
It was a very great 1st day as you guyz can tell !!

Even now everyone is already calling me Miss Kimmie just like you guyz too !!
Thanks you guyz !!
WOW! Sounds like you had such a full day sweetie! You did great! Take it all in stride! We are so very proud of you Kimmie! Simmie Kimmie!! hehe!
chuey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!