View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n
BANNED FOR STEALING YORKIETALK CONTENT!

Location: Residenting in Wichita, Ks / Hometown in Arlington, Tx
Secret ♥My 1st Day @ Work.....♥

i was oh s0o0o0o0o excited for my 1st day i couldn't sleep for the life of me....i end up sleeping @ 2am !! And i had to get up @ 4am to take my hubbie to work and i tried to go back to bed and i had to get up @ 7am to get my boiz ready for school and i also had to get ready as well.... i got there earlee 20 minutes too !!
i had to fill out alot of paperwork & work w/ HR on my time card since they don't use time cards or badges...but guess wat they use instead ??
It's s0o0o0o0o0o0o high tech !! They have a hand scanner that reads your fingerprints to clock you in and out !! You can't lose you hand now !!
i was alreadie picking up thing oh s0o0o0o0o0o quickly that they where very surprised that i was taking calls and handling all the mail working on letters for corporate all before lunch time !!
i also have an hour lunch and i onlee live 10 mins away that i'm able to go home for lunch and take out my babies to go potty and run around a bit & stretch out..... They were oh s0o0o0o0o excited to see Mommy since i never ever leave them !!
i was learning oh s0o0oo0o much...i was just like sponge !! Absorbing everything in !!
It was a very great 1st day as you guyz can tell !!

Even now everyone is already calling me Miss Kimmie just like you guyz too !!
Thanks you guyz !!
Mz_s3ski_Kitt3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!