View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 07:50 PM   #11
For My Coby
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wemple2 View Post
How's come you joined twice? Just curious, I guess.
I was on YT years ago when I had my first yorkie, Roxie. She was a puppy mill yorkie that we took in without knowledge of what we were really getting into. She was in such bad physiological shape and had some severe issues which got worse in time. After horrible stress in our family over her (the more stressed my husband became, the more I defended her, and the worse Roxie got with the stress, and the circle just got bigger), I contacted United Yorkie Rescue for some advice (who were the most wonderful people I ever met and also dealt with my own feelings of guilt and shortcoming). With their help, I ended up having to rehome her two states away to a home with no children, no pets, limited visitors, and the tools to deal with her. Long story short, I was devastated and couldn't come near YT. It took a few years before we were ready to try again. Coby is a darling and the perfect example of a healthy yorkie. So, I'm baaaack.

We've had our Shi Tzu (who also has severe storm and camera (the lightning-maker) phobias, which makes it nearly impossible to take pictures!) for 10 years.
For My Coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!