View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 09:30 AM   #3
myyorkies8
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default yorkie

well i'll try to answers some for ya....i have found it easier to feed and water on a schedual only and never leave it down....then you know when shes ate and drank and needs to be put out.....the grooming question....i groom all of mine and i have 8 little angels.....asap...the sooner you get them use to it the better....if you plan on taking her in to be done...start soon...she does't need the works yet....but they offer basic service and that will get her use to the sounds and all the stuff they due....mine just sit there and wait till it"s over...lol...not always happily either. the ears up....you need to tape them if your wanting them up...you wait to long and theres no guarentee...i like them up and down....i have both here....some that stay up and some that only put them up when they want too......about the weight ....i think she will be 5 lbs....and thats spoiling her....i have posted a onsey on yt and hope to be selling them soon....they work wonderfull on the acedients also.....but i use them more for my hiking males and females in heat....but as puppies...i used them on them at night so they didnt have an acedient in my bed....they all sleep with me....best of luck with your new one and she is sooo cute!!!!

tricia and my yorkie bunch
myyorkies8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!