View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 03:06 AM   #1
blondflava
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default The scam reached new dimensions... wow KIDS?!

I'm looking for extra work - babysitting. I put an ad and here's one of the repies I got: (unbelievable...)
Hello I am from the spanish and so i dont understand english alot,my husband is from the United kingdom and he is also aware of this cos we will be coming down to the states together,my son PETER attends the english school here so he understands english as well.,i got your advert concerning babysitting young children like my son PETER. My husband suggests that will conclude this transactions through this medium so that we can both have a comprehensive data of our dealings,meanwhile i am indeed happy to hear from you,the price is okay by me,i will be staying for two weeks,,PETER love pets alot and his medical report are brilliant no worries at all, i will want you to e mail me your name,address and phone number so that payment can be mail to you ahead of my arrival to the states so you could book for taking care of my son (peter) ,i am very sure you will love to have peter in your home, bcos he is a gentle and quiet boy. I have instructed the film production company to mail part of the money they are owing me to you during the time he will be staying there with you and the feeding cost cos he eats alot and i dont wan to lie about that,the company is oweing me some amount of money hich i will tell them to mail you my payment inform of a money order/cashiers check as soon as they receive the beneficairy information. As soon as you have the Draft-check you will simply deduct the cost of the service and hold -on to the differences i will come for it as soon as i arrive the ,meanwhile i have plans to come in a flight chatered by the film production crew i work for, if that doesnt work out, then i will instruct you to wire the differences through westernunion money transfer to me or directly to a flight agent service that will be responsible for the issuing of a flight tickets to the states,you will deduct the western union charges from the differnces. I hope this is clear, And i hope my son will be in safe hands.waiting to hear from you and i will instruct my husband to call you as soon as he arrives.
LISA

Speechless. would anyone with a right mind ever fall for that one anyway?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!