Thread: no show
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #7
Tillys_mom
Spoilin' Tilly & Jack
Donating Member

I would make plans with my friend and she would come over and we would say hey lets go to the mall tomorrow. Well her phone would ring and someone else would say, "hey, do you want to go see a movie tomorrow?" She would always act as if she forgot our plans and would make other plans, then once she got off the phone she would remember. One time I remember it was Wal-Mart we were going to and I was very pregnant at the time and I asked if she wanted to help me get a few things. Well someone called her cell phone and asked if she wanted to go shopping with her and she said "sure we can go shopping! I have plans with another friend but not till later! I'll go!" Then she would ask me once she got off the phone if I would call her when I wanted to go after a time was discussed. I just said, "I can go by myself. It's not like I am going to get lost in Wal-Mart." She just replied, "That's sad if you do." She never did call me back and I did end up going by myself. Then she whines because I never want to make plans with her.

Money will buy you a pretty good dog, but it won't buy the wag of his tail.
Tillys_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!